We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Senior Designer on a fixed-term basis to strengthen our design team working on some of our primary whole-car design projects.
Duties will include:
- Delivering innovative engineering solutions from initial concepts through to production
- Fault diagnosis and resolution
- Verification of designs through own analysis and CAE
Mentoring junior design engineers
The ideal candidate should:
- Be educated in an Engineering degree
- Have at least 4 year’s experience as a design engineer in an automotive, motorsport or aerospace environment.
- Have good knowledge of 3D CAD, preferably CATIA.
- Knowledge of the latest manufacturing techniques and materials is essential.
- Have meticulous attention to detail and a practical approach to problem solving.
- Have excellent interpersonal, relationship and team building skills.
The role would suit a self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
This role will require a consistently high level of performance and quality in a pressurised and time sensitive environment.
You would be a key member of the design team, technically leading areas of project activities.
Download an application form at www.m-sport.co.uk/senior-designer
To apply for this job please visit www.m-sport.co.uk.