Website Pursuit Racing Ltd
Race with Confidence. Race with Passion. Race with Pursuit.
We are currently recruiting for a Number 1 Mechanic. The successful candidate will be maintaining our clients’ high-performance vehicles to race cars such as Prototype LMP1, GT, Chevrons, Cobra, E Type and GT 40, with most work being to a bespoke level within the motor racing market.
What we can offer you?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a small but fast-growing business, working within a close-knit team. The Company offers team days out, and shows appreciation for the small things, as well as having in-house team competitions on the simulator!
This position is part time, working 2 or 3 days per week between Monday and Friday, we can be flexible with working days and times. There may be occasions where weekend work is required but you will be informed of this in advance, there also is the opportunity to travel should the successful candidate have the desire to do this.
- Maintaining, servicing and repairing racing motor vehicles to the highest possible standard
- Representing the brand at various client-facing events, such as testing, racing and rally events, demonstrating Pursuit’s modern, forward-thinking and visionary approach to historic motorsport
- Keep vehicles clean and presentable
- Ensure the general cleanliness and organisation of the workshop, dedicating time to maintaining the modern presentation of the space
- Be continually aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of client satisfaction and be committed to ensuring that they are met at all times
- Operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe, measured manner
- Support Pursuit’s drive for inclusiveness and transparency in the workplace
The ideal candidate
- Experienced Technician with previous experience in a similar role
- Take great personal pride in the flawless execution of required duties
- Possess the ability to carry out vehicle maintenance and repair work in accordance with technical procedures and at an exceptionally high standard
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work under pressure in an often relentless and fast-paced working environment
- A full clean UK driving license
These are the principles we refer back to, always. These keywords are our core set of values.
Founded in 2020, Pursuit was born of a desire to take historic racing to its ultimate expression: not only preparing historic race cars to the highest standards, but also turning focus on supporting our drivers and developing their enthusiasm into comfortable ability, so that every race becomes an opportunity for improvement.
Pursuit has a modern approach to historic motorsport, supporting drivers at all levels to be the very best they can be and competing in the finest races and rallies across Europe from our state-of-the-art development centre in Bicester.
Race with Confidence
Race with Passion
Race with Pursuit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com