- Professional execution of repair and body work of all brands
- Execution of welding, bending, denting, gluing, painting and soldering work
- Repair of metal, glass and plastic parts
- Disassembly, repair and assembly of body parts
- Assembly of vehicle accessories and special equipment
- Professional, careful handling of the most modern equipment and machines
- Documentation of the work carried out on the workshop order
- Completed training as body and vehicle construction mechanic EFZ or car mechatronics technician
- Knowledge and experience in the field of bodywork maintenance
- Reliable, precise and fast way of working
- Joy in modern luxury and sports cars through to young and oldtimerS
- Strong awareness of quality, team player and high level of commitment
- Fluenty in German, English is of advantage
- Valid driver’s license category B, BE an advantage
Gasoline flows through our veins and we burn for our passion, on the street and on the racetrack. Become part of the motivated octane126 crew and work with us for our extraordinary success. You can expect a unique and innovative environment, a modern, technically high-quality workplace and various activities within our different brand worlds, a well-established team, exciting development opportunities and 5 weeks of vacation. You will also have exciting development opportunities as part of your job, such as training to become a Ferrari Certified aluminum welding specialist technician.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application documents by email to Mr. Crispi, Head of Aftersales, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your octane126 team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com