Website Mane Contract Services
Automotive, F1 and Motorsport Experts
CNC Finisher / Deburrer
My client is a leading factory motorsport organisation with a highly successful history in motor racing who at the forefront of motorsport technology, competing at the highest levels of circuit and off-road racing.
Expected Start Date: September 2021
Expected Start Date: 4-months (potential for extension)
- Cleaning, deburring and finishing of components in the area of CNC Deburring
- Carrying out any necessary work steps on components after deburring (eg painting and Helicoil / Keensert assembly)
- Ensure and implement the efficient use of tools and ensure efficient utilization
- Active participation in the organization with regard to capacity planning in consultation with the supervisor and work preparation
- Assistance in the continuous improvement of process times and the quality of components
- Performing regular machine inspection and regular maintenance (cleaning and refilling)
- Support in the field of CNC Turning, RM and Composites, if required
If you would like to apply for this position please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com