PMW Expo will return to the Köln Messe this November, bringing together motorsport and high-performance automotive engineers and suppliers from across the globe. This year, the expo will host a comprehensive program of technology seminars and discussion panels, providing attendees with unmatched insight into the cutting-edge developments shaping the industry.
If you or your organization are involved in any of the following areas and would like to present a topic or join a discussion panel, please click here to submit a proposal for consideration.
- Development of low-emission powertrains or fuels for motorsport and high-performance applications
- Technology transfer from motorsport to niche and OEM vehicle manufacture
- High-performance electric and hybrid vehicle powertrain development, including motor, inverter, battery system, cooling systems, transmission and brake-by-wire systems
- Sustainable motorsport, including materials development, manufacturing processes, logistics and ESG auditing of events, series and companies
- AI and machine learning for engineering applications
- Driver-in-the-loop simulation for performance engineering
- Reverse engineering and additive manufacturing technologies
- Race strategy and performance simulation
If you would like to present on a subject not listed above, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team to discuss.