Professional MotorSport World Expo is returning to the Köln Messe on November 8 and 9, 2023, bringing together global engineers and suppliers involved in motorsport and high-performance automotive industries. This year, the expo will host a program of technology seminars and discussion panels that provide attendees with valuable insights into the latest developments shaping the industry.
If you or your organization specialize in any of the following areas, we invite you to submit a proposal for consideration:
- Developing low- or zero-emission powertrains and fuels for high-performance applications in motorsport and automotive.
- Transferring technology from motorsport to niche and OEM vehicle manufacturing.
- Calibration and testing of high-performance EV powertrains including motor, inverter, battery system, cooling systems, transmission and brake-by-wire systems.
- Promoting sustainability in motorsport, including materials development, manufacturing processes, logistics, and ESG auditing of events, series and companies.
- The use of AI and machine learning in race strategy and performance simulation.
- The development and implementation of additive manufacturing technologies in motorsport and automotive, including harnessing generative design tools and deploying AM for small- or large-scale production.
We welcome proposals on other relevant or innovative topics not listed above. If you have a subject you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team. Click here to register or contact Samuel Gee +44 1306 871209,