A well-established race team competing in GT4 endurance races and a full season of Fun Cup in 2018
Plans Performance are a well-established race team and will be competing in selected GT4 endurance races and a full season of Fun Cup in 2018. Hence we are actively looking to recruit permanent staff. We are based near Guildford in Surrey. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and offer superb working conditions.
We are looking for full-time workshop technicians and race mechanics, to work on our cars both in the workshop and at the circuit. As well as our race-car work we also maintain, service and repair our customers’ sports, classic and track-day cars.
- Have experience in professional motorsport as a full-time mechanic
- Be able to work accurately and without constant supervision to an extremely high standard
- Have an enthusiasm for motorsport and knowledge of GT / endurance racing
- Have positive attitude and can-do mentality, be able to use their own initiative where necessary, but know when to seek advice and guidance
- Show a willingness to learn and to work with others as part of a team
- Have a commitment to hard work and cleanliness to the highest standards
- Applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and short covering letter
- Please apply only if you re UK-based and have the correct experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com