Website Aero Tec Laboratories
As a HR Advisor, you will join a hard working team, responsible for supporting Managers on generalist HR issues alongside recruitment, onboarding and wider employee relations issues.
ATL have an exciting opportunity for a talented and driven HR Advisor to join the team in our Human Resources department. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing effective and efficient HR advice.
- Supporting Managers on generalist HR issues
- Recruitment and Onboarding
- Employee Relations
- Contributing to continuous improvement
- HR Systems and practices
- Employment Law
- Disciplinary hearings
- Sickness and other absence
- Other jobs within your capabilities may be requested from time-to-time including any other role that you possess experience in that the Company may require you to fulfil.
Responsibilities & Competence
- Ability to adapt quickly in a reactive environment
- Being able to contribute to continuous improvement of HR Systems & Practices
- 3 years experience
- High volume ER experience, ideally within a manufacturing background
- CIPD (level 5) or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice
- Great time management skills
- The ability to multi task in a fast paced, reactive environment
- Proactively identify and encourage continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and driven
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Salary – £32,000 – £36,000 depending on experience
- Generous Pension Scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, increasing with service
- Holiday purchase scheme option
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company sickness pay
- 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Free parking
- Central location
- Good transport links
We will be actively interviewing and once the successful applicant has been offered the role will be closed.
ATL do not offer Tier 2 Sponsorship. Applicants must have a right to work in the UK prior to application.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made during the application process, please get in contact with us either via email or telephone.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com