Take our current poll:
Browse our poll archive:
Will the adoption of the TCR regulations for the WTCC help rejuvenate the FIA's premier tin-top series?
- No - The regulations were not the WTCC's problem (15%)
- Yes - Cheaper cars and more choice will entice more teams. More teams, more sponsors, more exposure. (85%)
Start Date: 12th January 2018 @ 3:27 pm
End Date: No Expiry
Are the proposed 2020 Formula 1 regulation changes a step in the right direction?
- Meh - I couldn't care less about Formula 1. (23%)
- No - A whole new architecture that removes one of the more interesting recovery methods is neither cost effective, nor able to increase road relevance. (40%)
- Yes - Simplified hybrid systems, cheaper unit cost, more road relevance and more noise. Everyone's a winner. (37%)
Start Date: 6th December 2017 @ 11:28 am
End Date: 12th January 2018 @ 3:25 pm