The world around us is experiencing significant change, the greatest in generations.
At McLaren Applied, we’re accelerating the response to that change. Our vision is that our people and technologies will pioneer a better future. Our mission is to achieve breakthroughs in performance.
We’re at the cutting edge of innovation in industries including automotive transportation and motorsport. We create solutions that drive efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
We want to help to reduce the carbon footprint and become more sustainable. Our focus is on electrification and telemetry, control and analytics.
To deliver efficient lightweight electric powertrain and vehicle development; motorsport solutions that make series more sustainable and efficient; reliable connectivity solutions for transportation and insightful analytics and monitoring of transport fleets.
By applying our expertise, we deliver real benefits and pioneer a better future.
Purpose of the Role
Support the Automotive, Motorsport and Transport business units with demand generation, brand awareness and profile building around the core B2B products and solutions for McLaren Applied as part of the marketing team.
Create content for internal communications channels and take ownership for the delivery of agreed channels against a regular cadence.
Devise B2B (business to business) integrated digital marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers all the way from anonymous visitor to delighted customer via content syndication, advertising, targeted email campaigns, brand awareness, virtual events and various digital marketing activities (SEO, PPC, Social etc.), all driving high quality new prospects to the business
Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences to build thought leadership campaigns to c-level communicates in Automotive, Motorsport and Transport sectors
Develop and administer the website with the digital agency and Head of Marketing
Develop and administer the internal intranet (SharePoint) and manage internal communications content including article formulation, video interviews, company newsletter and other internal content as required
Manage and develop direct and email marketing campaigns including managing and setting up the marketing infrastructure to support this
Take responsibility for data management within Salesforce including customer segmentation and profiling of data to use in campaigns
Develop engaging online content including advertising, clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies to drive traffic increases and monitor bounce rates
Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns and increase lead conversion rate
Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites to monitor success
Use Salesforce to provide marketing campaign ROI dashboards
· Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies and keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
· B2B digital campaign experience, ideally within a complex technology environment, automotive or manufacturing background
· Understanding of key digital tools, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, web publishing using SharePoint and website CMS systems
· Ability to learn and fully articulate the business’ history, GTM/proposition and future plans in a short space of time and communicate this digitally
· Hands-on experience with CRM systems; a demonstrable record of working with data to deliver successful marketing campaigns including email automation
· Strong team player, highly organised and detail oriented. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with project management skills an advantage
· Experience crafting, implementing and measuring the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns
· Relevant business or marketing qualification either degree or Chartered Institute of Marketing qualifications
· Possess a “make a difference” attitude with experience of working in a highly dynamic and cross-functional environment
All employees must ensure compliance with the Company Health and Safety Policy, and all relevant other statutory Health and Safety legislation.
This job description may not detail all duties allocated to the post holder, nor cover duties of a similar nature which are commensurate with the role, which may from time to time be reasonably required by the relevant manager.
McLaren Applied are committed to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion (DEI) and promote DEI in all we do.
To apply for this job please visit mclaren.bamboohr.com.