Website Evolution Measurement Ltd
Evolution Measurement work with some of the world’s most interesting, exciting and best-known Engineering organisations.
It’s hard for our team not to be excited by involvement with the largest names in Aircraft and Aerospace, Automotive and Motorsport, Wind Turbine, Gas Turbine and national Metrology Institutes, not to mention meeting some of the brightest new engineers developing their careers through Universities. Our solutions are essential to these users… and to their success.
Our Instrumentation products and solutions include Aerodynamic measurement solutions, Automated Test Equipment (ATE) and turnkey measurement systems in the measurement of pressure, temperature and electrical parameters – the fundamental measurements in so many applications.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the role of Regional Sales Manager (UK South) is to promote the ranges of products and services offered by Evolution Measurement, and its Principals, to our customers in industries such as Education, Manufacturing, Motorsport, Aerospace and more.
Whilst we have HQ and Manufacturing in Andover, Hampshire, we are seeking someone who will work from home, ideally within their geographical region in the Southern part of the UK, visit new and existing customers, with full support, training and back-up from our HQ.
A consultative Sales professional with experience and success in Instrumentation and Metrology applications, would be ideal, as would demonstrating knowledge, passion and energy within our target markets.
- The regional development of existing accounts to the extent of Evolution Measurement’s complete capability of supply and the retention of existing business. This may include new product ranges from time to time, as we grow the portfolio.
- The development of new accounts to increase Evolution Measurement’s market share in all segments and with all products
- To understand the business, market and future development plans of potential and existing accounts
- To keep up-to-date records using the Company’s CRM system
- Feedback to the Company market intelligence that could impact Evolution Measurement’s business
- Actively seek out information relating to competitor products and activity and feedback to the Company
- Liaise with the Internal Sales Team to build and deliver accurate commercial proposals to our customer base, ensuring that we meet or exceed their expectations
- Work with the Internal Support Team for your sales area to maximise opportunities
- Maximise sales development time and communication with existing and potential customers
- Represent Evolution Measurement in a professional, credible and sincere manner
- Be responsible for the margin management and price agreements within the Sales Area
- Negotiate and manage supply agreements to ensure that business remains with Evolution Measurement
- Work with the Company on other projects and assignments where appropriate
- To generate and deliver compelling presentations and effective demonstrations of products in specific applications
Private medical insurance
Work from home
Monday to Friday
Sales: 3 years (preferred)
Industry: 3 years (preferred)
United Kingdom (required)
NO AGENCIES THANK YOU
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org