JOIN US AND FIND YOUR HORSEPOWER
Roush Yates Engines and Ford Performance engineering teams have partnered to design, develop and build championship race engines that power a global motorsports marketplace. Our engineering team is looking for an experienced Senior Design Engineer for performing analysis and creating designs of engine systems in support of the RYE race programs.
- Design new engine subassemblies (valvetrain, cranktrain, cooling, lubrication, exhaust, and induction) including all components, fixturing, and processes.
- Conduct analysis and create design proposals for assigned projects.
- Select materials, heat treatment, and coatings for engine components.
- Work with manufacturing group to ensure quality and cost objectives are met.
- Prepare and present written documentation, while regularly providing updates about product development.
- Work with vendors in a technical partnership to develop new components.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of internal combustion engine design experience.
- Knowledge of engine assembly processes and sequencing.
- A professional skill level in the use of CAD software is expected, using engineering and design principles.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, must be able to take design from concept to test cell.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with high attention to detail.
- Experience with PTC Creo / Windchill a plus.
- Prior race engine industry experience a plus.
- FEA, CFD and GD&T experience are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
For more information, please visit us at http://www.roushyates.com. Like Roush Yates Engines on Facebook, follow Roush Yates Engines on Twitter @roushyates and subscribe to our YouTube channel RoushYates.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://roushyates.isolvedhire.com/jobs/33107.html →