Website Judd Power
Due to increasing demand for our design consultancy services and our own engine projects, Engine Developments has an immediate vacancy for a CAD Engineer.
Working under the supervision of our Chief Engineer and liaising on a daily basis with our clients, the successful candidate will complete design and modelling work on a variety of engine and chassis projects for both automotive and motorsport fields.
The role will include:
• Designing and modelling new chassis & engine components
• Modifying and reverse engineering existing engine components
• Creating detail drawings for manufacturing
• Supporting our manufacturing department in determining manufacturing methods and processes
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and qualifications:
• Extensive Solidworks CAD experience with a high level of proficiency is essential
• Experience of working with Solidworks’ EPDM system
• Experience in engine or other relevant mechanical design work such as transmissions and other vehicle systems.
• Knowledge of casting and pattern design, material properties, manufacturing and heat treatment processes.
• A Mechanical Engineering Degree is preferred but not essential.
To be considered you must already have the right to work in the UK.
A competitive salary will be offered dependent on the successful candidate’s experience, qualifications and capabilities.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com