Website Pankl Turbosystems
Pankl Turbosystems, since 2009 has provided the automotive and motorsports industry with innovative charging systems for internal combustion engines. We offer complete solutions ranging from design and simulation, testing and manufacturing of ready to race prototypes up to series production turbochargers.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer (M/W).
Electrically Assisted Turbocharging
- Dimensioning and design of high speed electric machines using numerical tools / FE-calculation
- Technical coordination in selection and integration of matching power electronics
- Setting up of electric systems, handling the relevant software and parametrisation of inverters at the test bench
- Supplier selection for e-machines and power electronics, as well as quality assurance of the parts and their specification
- Cooperation with projects teams and supporting them in defining product specifications
- Documentation of relevant data and instruction of colleagues in the use of electric systems
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Work experience in design of electric machines or power electronics
- Good understanding of the specific requirements of high speed machines and inverters desirable
- Team player, flexible, and self-motivated
- Assertiveness, as well as strong communication skills in English or German
Are you interested in motorsport research and development projects and want to work in this field? Share our passion to win and send your application today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com